The Jett Water Systems REJUV H2 Tankless Water Delivery System is designed to deliver 500 GPD of mineral rich water, containing 0.9-1.6 ppm molecular hydrogen, and pH of 8.5-9.5. The system is designed for intermittent or continuous use, and is suitable for small commercial operations as well as homeowners who desire a tankless system. REJUV H2 tankless is built for durability and exceptional performance. We manufacture all our systems from the highest quality components, backed by a 90 day return policy, and full 5 year guarantee.
500 GPD 6 Stage Tankless RO/On-Demand Hydrogen Water Generator with REJUV H2
The unit was designed, and extensively tested, to provide mineral rich hydrogen drinking water at moderate pH. Read on for the extensive list of standard features and options available for this system.
- The two (2) greatest challenges with tankless RO systems are poor water flow rates and poor water quality. Jett Water Systems, through extensive design and testing, has overcome these challenges to deliver a truly high performance system with outstanding water quality.
- Great tasting water, when you want it, at a delivery rate of 500 gallons per day.
- 0.9-1.6 ppm molecular hydrogen and an ORP of -500-600 mV
- The system requires no storage tank, water on demand!
- The system comes standard with a 500 GPD Dow Filmtec TW30-3012-500 Thin Film Composite membrane (#1 selling membrane in the world) or Axeon TF-3012-500 membrane, Aquatec DDP 5800 booster pump with high pressure switch, and Aquatec electronic shut off valve. As a result, permeate recovery rates of 40-50% are achievable. (Note: The system requires 115VAC for operation).
- Manual flush valve for rapid membrane cleaning. Periodic membrane flush improves membrane performance, extends membrane life, and improves water quality. Simply open the valve for 15-30 seconds to flush salts and organic contaminants collected on the membrane surface to drain.
- John Guest and Mur-Lok premium fittings for leak free performance and Flexelene antimicrobial tubing to inhibit bacteria, biofilm, yeast, and mold formation.
- A premium contemporary faucet is included for years of problem free water delivery.
- Six filtration stages!
- Stage 1- 5 micron Pentair spun polypropylene sediment depth filter for removal of suspended solids.
- Stage 2 - 5 micron Matrikx with Greenblock, coconut shell carbon filter for removal of Chlorine, taste, odors, and heavy metals. Please contact us if your feed water contains chloramines, iron, manganese, or hydrogen sulfide and we will swap the coconut carbon filter for an optional KDF-85 Catalytic Carbon/Coconut Carbon filter.
- Stage 3 -0.001 micron Filmtec or Axeon Thin Film Composite Reverse Osmosis membrane filtration for removal of 98%+ of all dissolved water contaminants, including microorganisms, heavy metals, radionuclides, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), flouride, salts, and much more. We incorporate 50% brine recycling to increase permeate recovery and water delivery to your faucet.
- Stage 4 - Filtration through UltraPure IEX filter cartridge, a mixed bed Ultra High Purity Water Grade ion exchange resin. The poorest quality water any RO will produce is at startup. Through the application of mixed bed ion exchange technology, we effectively remove 99.9%+ of start up contaminants affecting water quality, before remineralization. The resulting water is essentially chemically pure, has a TDS of 0 ppm, and resistivity approaching 18 MOhms-cm. The technology is comparable to that used in the production of ultrahigh quality water for pharmaceutical manufacture and semiconductors.
- Stage 5 - Filtration through dual REJUV H2 propriety 4 stage remineralization cartridges containing a formulated blend featuring EcoSafe Certified Fossilized Sea Coral, 99.9%+ purity magnesium, natural Tourmaline balls, and natural alkaline stones. Sea Coral contains 24% Calcium, 12% magnesium, and over 70 trace minerals, and is the most highly absorbed form of Calcium. Our propriety blend accelerates dissolution of the formulation, resulting in a wonderfully refreshing tasting water, with just the right level of healthy minerals, a moderately alkaline pH (8.5-9.5), and 0.9-1.6 ppm of molecular hydrogen.
- Stage 6 - Final polishing through a 1 micron Ominpure high capacity granulated coconut carbon filter. Omnipure filters have tremendous adsorption capacity for organics, with an iodine valve of 1050 mg/gm
- 3/8" female NPT x 3/8" male NPT x 3/8" push to connect John Guest angle stop valve for leak free water supply connection.
- 1/4" push to connect x 1.5" Drain saddle for concentrate water.
- Filter wrenches for 10" filter housing and RO membrane housing.
- 10' each premium Mur-Lok 1/4" and 3/8" LLDPE food grade tubing (Black and RED) and 10' Flexelene 3/8" antimicrobial tubing.
- John Guest Tubing cutter
- HM Digital HM-3 TDS/Temperature meter
- Sani-System RO Sanitizer
- 1 roll heavy duty teflon tape
- 1 spare set of sediment pre-filter, carbon prefilter. and UltraPure IEX post filter.
- Easy to read installation/operating instructions.