Replacement filter package for Jett Water Systems 100 GPD 7 Stage Reverse Osmosis Systems. The package also includes REJUV H2 reconditioning formulation. RO water is acidic and oxidizez the elemental magnesium over time, reducing hydrogen production. Periodic conditioning of the REJUV H2 filters will ensure consistent peak performance of REJUV H2 over the lifespan of the filters (12-24 months).
Annual Filter Replacement Set - 100 GPD 7 Stage RO Systems
The replacement filter package for Models JWS-100-7S and JWS-100-7SP includes,
- 1-REJUV H2 2.5" x 12" inline filter (replace every 1-2 years, dependent on use) - P/N JWS-2030-REJUVH2-2.5"x12"
- 1-UltraPure IEX 2.5" x 12" inline filter (replace every 6 months) - P/N JWS-2032-IEX-2.5"x12"
- 2-KX Matrikx CTO with GreenBlock 2.5" x 9.75" 5 micron coconut carbon block filters. (replace every 6 months) - P/N 32-250-10-GREEN
- 1-Pentek P-5 Spun Polypropylene 2.5" x 9.875" 5 micron sediment filters. (Replace every 6-12 months) - P/N 155014-43
- 1- Omnipure 2" x 10" Granulated Activated Carbon Filter 3/8" push to connect fittings - P/N K2536-KK
- 4 vials of REJUV H2 conditioning formulation with syringe. Simply dissolve 1 vial of formulation in 50 mL of RO water, inject into the inlet port of the REJUV H2 filter, and flush. That's it! We recommend reconditioning every 3 months.