KX Matrix 2.5" x 9.75" catalytic coconut carbon block filter for removal of chloramines, chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, heavy metals, taste, and odors. Manufactured by KX Matrix from extruded catalytic coconut carbon, this 1 micron porosity filter has excellent flow properties and 4X the adsorptive capacity for monochloramines than activated carbon filters.
KX Matrikx Chloraguard with Greenblock Catalytic Carbon Block Filter
KX Matrikx Chlorguard with Greenblock 2.5" x 9.75" premium catalytic carbon filter manufactured by KX Matrikx for removal of chloramines, chlorine, taste, and odors. Manufactured from extruded catalytic coconut carbon, this 1 micron porosity carbon block has excellent flow properties and 4x the capacity for monochloramines than activated carbon filters. Activated carbon is ineffective for chloramine removal except at very slow flow rates. Maximum operating temperature 180F. Fits most standard and slim line 10" filter housings.
- Extruded catalytic coconut carbon block filter
- 1 micron pore size
- 4X monochloramine reduction versus activated carbon
- Exceptionally low pressure drop
- Rated for 3200 gallons @ 0.5gpm and 1800 gallons @ 1 gpm
- Maximum flowrate - 1 GPM
- NSF certified (NSF/ANSI Standard 42)
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- WQA certified WQA/ASPE/ANSI S-803 for sustainability
We ship via USPS First Class and USPS Priority Mail. Shipping will be determined at checkout.