Jett Water Systems 650 GPD Alkaline 6 Stage Tankless RO/On-Demand Hydrogen Water Generator.
650 GPD 6 Stage Tankless RO/Hydrogen Water Generator with REJUV H2
The Jett Water Systems REJUV H2 6 Stage Tankless Water Delivery System, with 2 stages of reverse osmosis, is designed to deliver 650 GPD of 99.9% pure mineral rich antioxidant water, containing 0.7-1.2 ppm molecular hydrogen, at a moderate pH of 8.5-9.5. The system is designed for intermittent or continuous use, and is suitable for small commercial operations as well as homeowners who desire a tankless system. REJUV H2 tankless is built for durability and exceptional performance. We manufacture all our systems from the highest quality components, backed by a 90 day return policy, and full 5 year guarantee.
The unit was designed, and extensively tested, to provide mineral rich hydrogen drinking water at moderate pH. Read on for the extensive list of standard features and options available for this system.
- The three (3) greatest challenges with tankless RO systems are poor water flow to the faucet, poor water recovery, and poor water quality. Jett Water Systems, through extensive design and testing, has overcome these challenges to deliver a truly high performance system with outstanding water quality.
- Great tasting water, when you want it, at a delivery rate of 650 gallons per day.
- 0.7-1.2 ppm molecular hydrogen and an ORP of -500-600 mV
- The system requires no storage tank, water on demand!
- The system has 2 stage RO, and industry first, and comes standard with a 500 GPD Dow Filmtec TW-30-3012-500 high rejection membrane (#1 selling membrane in the world) and an Axeon TFM-150 TFC membrane.
- The system is powered by a 1.1 gpm Aquatec DDP 5800 booster pump with high pressure switch, and Aquatec electronic shut off valve. As a result, permeate recovery rates of 60+% are achievable. (Note: The system requires 115VAC no switched outlet for operation).
- John Guest and Mur-Lok premium fittings are standard, for leak free performance and Flexelene antimicrobial tubing to inhibit bacteria, biofilm, yeast, and mold formation.
- A premium contemporary air gap faucet is included for years of problem free water delivery.
- Six filtration stages!
- Stage 1- 5 micron Pentair PD-5 spun polypropylene sediment depth filter for removal of suspended solids.
- Stage 2 - 10 micron Pentair 155634-43EPM-10 coconut shell carbon filter for removal of Chlorine, taste, odors, and heavy metals. Please contact us if your feed water contains chloramines, iron, manganese, or hydrogen sulfide and we will swap the coconut carbon filter for an optional KDF-85 Catalytic Carbon/Coconut Carbon filter for a small upcharge.
- Stage 3 -0.001 micron Filmtec Thin Film Composite Reverse Osmosis membrane filtration for removal of 97%+ of all dissolved water contaminants, including microorganisms, heavy metals, radionuclides, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), flouride, salts, and much more. The brine from Stage 1 RO is passed through a 2nd 0.001 Axeon TFC membrane to improve RO water recovery to 60% (1.4:1 permeate:brine ratio).
- Stage 4 - Filtration through UltraPure IEX filter cartridge, a mixed bed Ultra High Purity Water Grade ion exchange resin. The poorest quality water any RO will produce is at startup. Through the application of mixed bed ion exchange technology, we effectively remove 99.9% of start up contaminants affecting water quality, before remineralization. The resulting water is essentially chemically pure, has a TDS of 0 ppm, and resistivity approaching 17 MOhms-cm. The technology is comparable to that used in the production of ultrahigh quality water for pharmaceutical manufacture and semiconductors. Standard with this system is a TDS meter and sample port.
- Stage 5 - Filtration through dual REJUV H2 propriety remineralization cartridges containing a formulated blend featuring EcoSafe Certified Fossilized Sea Coral and 99.9%+ purity magnesium (REJUV H2 Cartridge Only). Sea Coral contains 24% Calcium, 12% magnesium, and over 70 trace minerals, and is the most highly absorbed form of Calcium. Our propriety blend accelerates dissolution of the formulation, resulting in a wonderfully refreshing tasting water, with just the right level of healthy minerals, a moderately alkaline pH (8.5-9.5), and 0.7-1.2 ppm of molecular hydrogen.
- Stage 6 - Final polishing through a 1 micron Ominpure high capacity granulated coconut carbon filter. Omnipure filters have tremendous adsorption capacity for organics, with an iodine valve of 1050 mg/gm
- 3/8" female NPT x 3/8" male NPT x 3/8" push to connect John Guest angle stop valve for leak free water supply connection.
- 1/4" push to connect x 1.5" Drain saddle for concentrate water.
- Filter wrenches for 10" filter housing and RO membrane housing.
- 10' each premium Mur-Lok 3/8" LLDPE food grade tubing (RED and BLACK) and 10' Flexelene 3/8" antimicrobial tubing.
- John Guest tubing cutter
- HM Digital HMTDS3 hand held TDS meter with 1/4" sample port
- Sani-System RO Sanitizer
- 1 roll heavy duty teflon tape
- 1 spare set of sediment and carbon filters
- Easy to read installation/operating instructions.