REJUV H2 conditioner to maintain hydrogen production at peak levels. Suitable for use with REJUV H2 2.5" x 10" Filter Cartridge. At checkout, select the type of RO system you have. Tankless systems require 2x the conditioner as RO systems with an RO storage tank containing a 1 REJUV H2 Filter.
REJUV H2 Conditioner for 2.5" x 10" Filter Cartridges
Recondition your REJUV H2 filter every 3-6 months, using our REJUV H2 conditioning kit, to maintain hydrogen production at peak levels. Each tube of conditioner is premeasured for ease of use. Filter conditioning is completed in less than 1 minute.
The conditioning kit contains,
- 4- 100 mL screw cap medical grade tubes containing premeasured conditioner. (12 month supply)
Directions for use,
- Fill 1 conditioner tube with distilled or RO water to the 50 mL mark. The conditioner may foam as the components dissolve.
- Close the RO water supply valve and RO storage tank valve.
- Open the faucet to drain water from the RO tubing and relieve pressure. Close the faucet.
- Loosen the cartridge filter housing and CAREFULLY remove (full of water).
- Pour the contents of 1 condition tube into the filter housing containing the RO water. Reinstall the filter housing and tighten securely, using a filter housing wrench..
- Open the RO water supply valve and allow the RO to pass water through the REJUV H2 filter and exit the faucet for approximately 5 minutes. The flow may be very slow, depending on the water production rate of your RO system.
- Close the faucet and open the RO storage tank valve. Slowly open the faucet approximately 25% and allow a slow but steady flow of water to exit the faucet until the water is clear/colorless. There may be gas bubble in the water, giving the appearance of cloudiness. Collect water in a clear glass and allow to stand for 10-15 seconds. If gas bubble are present the water will clear. If the filter requires additional flushing, the water will remain hazy. Once the water is clear/colorless, the water is ready to use.
- Repeat the conditioning procedure approximately every 3 months.
We ship via USPS First Class and USPS Priority Mail. Shipping will be determined at checkout.