REJUV H2 conditioner to maintain hydrogen production at peak levels. Suitable for use with REJUV H2 2"x10" and 2.5"x12" inline filters.
NOTE: If you have purchased this kit in the past, and your syringe is operational, you do not need to purchase again. Go to the listing "REJUV H2 Conditioner (4 pack)" for conditioner only.
REJUV H2 Conditioner for Inline Filters
Recondition your REJUV H2 filter every 3-6 months, using our REJUV H2 conditioning kit, to maintain hydrogen production at peak levels. Each tube of conditioner is premeasured for ease of use. Filter conditioning is completed in less than 1 minute.
The conditioning kit contains,
- 1- 100 mL graduated syringe with 1/4" OD application tube
- 4- 100 mL screw cap medical grade tubes containing premeasured conditioner. (12 month supply)
Directions for use,
- Fill 1 conditioner tube with distilled or RO water to the 50 mL mark. The conditioner may foam as the components dissolve.
- Remove the plunger from the syringe.
- Attach the application tube to the outlet of the syringe.
- Close the RO water supply valve and RO storage tank valve.
- Open the faucet to drain water from the RO tubing and relieve pressure. Close the faucet.
- Remove the RO tubing from the REJUV H2 filter inlet.
- Insert the syringe tubing into the REJUV H2 inlet.
- Pour the conditioning solution into the syringe.
- Insert the plunger into the syringe.
- Slowly press the plunger until all conditioning solution is injected into the filter.
- Remove the syringe tubing from the REJUV H2 filter inlet and insert the RO tubing into the REJUV H2 inlet.
- Open the RO water supply valve and allow the RO to pass water through the REJUV H2 filter and exit the faucet for approximately 5 minutes. The flow may be very slow, depending on the water production rate of your RO system.
- Close the faucet and open the RO storage tank valve. Slowly open the faucet approximately 25% and allow a slow but steady flow of water to exit the faucet until the water is clear/colorless. There may be gas bubble in the water, giving the appearance of cloudiness. Collect water in a clear glass and allow to stand for 10-15 seconds. If gas bubble are present the water will clear. If the filter requires additional flushing, the water will remain hazy. Once the water is clear/colorless, the water is ready to use.
- Repeat the conditioning procedure approximately every 3 months.
We ship via USPS First Class and USPS Priority Mail. Shipping will be determined at checkout.